To Our Dear Patients:
Life has been anything but normal this spring and summer and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While
many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked to wait outside the office while we ask those same questions again.
• Every patient entering the office will have their temperature taken.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. Please be accommodating to changes that might be necessary in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
• You may notice additional HEPA Air Purifiers and barriers in and around the treatment rooms. Our treatment rooms have been assessed by an HVAC consultant to follow Centre of Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for approved Air Exchange per Hour (ACH) protocols.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an
appointment, call our office at 416-362-7400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this unprecedented time. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!