Dental Centre @ The RBC PlazaCOVID-19 Protocols
Welcome to 2022 … We’re glad 2021 is over.
To Our Dear Patients,
Unfortunately, Covid-19 has become a normal part of our daily lives – masks and social distancing are routine. However, we can be optimistic that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel with COVID Vaccine boosters and specific drugs targeting COVID. Hopefully we can get back to a “somewhat” normal lifestyle.
Since our closure in March 2020, we can say dentistry has changed in terms of how we manage patients regardless of whether they have Covid-19 or not. We went through 2021 with similar guidelines and we are still armed with a multitude of personal protective equipment (PPE). At the Royal Bank Plaza Dental Centre, we have invested and chosen to use a full complement of PPE equipment, barriers, and filtration machines to keep our staff and patients protected.
Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
we are using:
our Personal Protective equipment
- Disposable KN95/N95 Respirator Masks
- Face Shields
- Disposable Gloves
- Disposable and washable Gowns
- All patients must undergo a pre-screening questionnaire and;
- Mandatory temperature testing
- Face masks are recommended, as well as available upon request
- Physical distancing in the waiting room
Other protection implimented
- Hand Sanitizer in every separated area
- Barriers for the front desk
- Clear Acrylic doors and partitions to enclose every operatory room
- Professional HEPA Air Purifiers for every room and reception area in consultation with a Professional HVAC Mechanical Engineer
- Antimicrobial hard surface cleaners for all areas of the office (including the waiting room, washroom, and reception)
Covid-19 Creating Concerns for Treatment Delays
The fear of Covid-19 has forced many of our patients to delay dental treatment. As of January 2022, we are finding many patients have delayed treatment for much longer than they should. The concern is that long delays can cause complications to your general oral health, and more unnecessary costs. It is apparent that Covid-19 is not going away anytime soon. Let us continue to provide your necessary dental services in a safe environment.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding our office Covid-19 protocols and we would be happy to answer them. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!